Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Make That Cake Lyrics

Make That Cake Lyrics. I'll make a cake i'll make a cake i'll make a cake yeah, i was in the dark i was fighting hard with just half a heart i'll make a cake how did this trip go oh so wrong i'll make a cake and now it's clear to me that i need to eat all i need is wheat i'll make a cake yeah, i was hungry for so long i wish i had then what i have now i didn't know. Your skin is warm like an oven, your kiss is sugary sweet / your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me / i.

Have a crafty Christmas! Retro holiday decor you can make
Have a crafty Christmas! Retro holiday decor you can make from clickamericana.com

Make that cake, make that cake. I'll make a cake / i'll make a cake / i'll make a cake / yeah, i was in the dark / i was fighting hard / with just half a heart / i'll make a cake / how did this trip go oh so I′ll make a cake x2 yea i was in the dark i was fighting hard whith just half a heart (i'll make a cake) how did this trip go all so wrong (i′ll make a cake) and it was clear to me that i need to eat all i need is wheet (i'll make a cake) yea i was hungy for so long i wish i had then what i have now din't know that you needed a cow add some sugar it makes it so sweet mixing the.

I'll Make A Cake / I'll Make A Cake / I'll Make A Cake / Yeah, I Was In The Dark / I Was Fighting Hard / With Just Half A Heart / I'll Make A Cake / How Did This Trip Go Oh So


Make that cake, make that cake. All rights goes the owner of this song!thanks for watching this video, don’t forget to like and comment on this video and what you l. Doja cat) (lyrics)listen to 'make that cake' lyrics by lunchmoney lewis lyrics make that cake (feat.

Young Thugga, Gotta Eat, Big Suppa.


Come and put your name on it. I got the salt, i got the butter. Make that cake, make that cake (ooh) make that cake, make that cake (ooh) i got the salt, i got the butter.

Man, Sometimes I Just Like To Turn Up / If You Wanna Turn Up, Uh / (Kyle, You Made That?) / Turn Up With Swag, Woo, Swag, Woo.


I'll make some cake lyrics: Make that cake, make that cake (ooh) make that cake, make that cake (ooh) i got the salt, i got the butter. I'll make a cake i'll make a cake i'll make a cake yeah, i was in the dark i was fighting hard with just half a heart i'll make a cake how did this trip go oh so wrong i'll make a cake and now it's clear to me that i need to eat all i need is wheat i'll make a cake yeah, i was hungry for so long i wish i had then what i have now i didn't know.

Put Your Name On It.


You make a good thing even better yeah, i need it that's the icing on the cake cake cake cake cake cake cake that's the icing on the cake cake cake cake cake cake cake no i don't even like my favorite dress and when my skin is bad, my hair's a mess you remind me that i'm beautiful before i put my makeup on that's the icing on the cake It's not even my birthday. He want that cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake.

But He Wanna Lick The Icing Off.


Bet you wanna put your name on it. I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard while you walk away with the frosting of my heart so i'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss the slice of heaven that i gave to you last night if i am just a piece of cake i am just a piece of cake (cake) then, you're just a piece of meat you're just a piece of meat to me if i am just a piece of cake Your skin is warm like an oven, your kiss is sugary sweet / your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me / i.

Posting Komentar untuk "Make That Cake Lyrics"