Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Cake Short Skirt Long Jacket Lyrics

Cake Short Skirt Long Jacket Lyrics. I want a girl with the right allocations. I want a girl with the right allocations.

Concert Review Cake Ben & Jerry’s
Concert Review Cake Ben & Jerry’s from www.benjerry.com

Short skirt/long jacket lyrics by cake from the radioactive: And eyes that burn like cigarettes. Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play.

I Want A Girl With The Right Allocations.


I want a girl who stays up late. I want a girl with shoes that cut. And sharp as a tack.

Short Skirt, Long Jacketby Cake


I want a girl who knows what's best. Short skirt / long jacket. I want a girl with a mind like a diamond i want a girl who knows what's best i want a girl with shoes that cut and eyes…

Short Skirt/Long Jacket Lyrics By Cake From The Radioactive:


I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity. I want a girl with the right allocations. I want a girl with a mind like a diamond i want a girl who knows what's best i want a girl with shoes that cut and eyes…

Nothing More Nothing Less Xx


This arrangement is an approximation, for a solo guitarist to. I want a girl with a mind like a diamond. Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play.

I Want A Girl With Shoes That Cut.


And sharp as a tack. I want a girl with the right allocations. If you wanted to take the interpretation even further, you can say john mccrea is pointing out that the ideal woman is unrealistic.

Posting Komentar untuk "Cake Short Skirt Long Jacket Lyrics"